Chamber announces 2019-2020 Board
The Red Deer & District Chamber of Commence is pleased to announce the 2019-2020 Board of Directors following the 2018-2019 Annual General Meeting.
“Congratulations to all new and returning directors. We are pleased to have strong representation from across the business community, and we look forward to a successful and productive 2019-2020 year” said Board President, Dustin Snider. “The Chamber would also like thank and recognize John MacKenzie and Mindi Ganson for their valuable contributions to the board.”
- Dustin Snider, Earls Restaurant, 2019-2020 President
- Duane Melchert, x-cel Communications, 2019-2020 Vice President
The following individuals have been elected to the Board of Directors for a three-year term:
- Mike Szyszka, Reaction Marketing
- Todd Hicks, Anderson Slipp LLP
Previously elected individuals who will continue to serve on the Board of Directors are:
- Keith McPhedran, Pivotal LLP, Secretary-Treasurer
- Stefan Forschle, Window Innovations
- Brian Urlacher, Shop Red Deer
- Matt Cassidy, Beyond Insurance Inc.
- Tammy Schlamp, Speedpro Signs
- Kevin Wilkie, Laebon Homes
In addition, there were two retiring Board Members:
- John MacKenzie, The Business Action Centre, who served as President since 2017 and will continue for one year as Past President.
- Mindi Ganson, Strategis Group LLP Chartered Accountants
“I look forward to working with Dustin, our newly elected Board President, and the entire Board to carry forward their valuable strategic visions for our 2019 – 2020 year” said Rick More, Chamber CEO.
The Red Deer & District Chamber of Commerce is governed by a Board of Directors. Each member of the Board volunteers their expertise, time and knowledge. Board nominees must be members in good standing and nominated by two members.
The Red Deer & District Chamber of Commerce is a non-partisan, collaborative leader in building a vibrant community and fosters an environment where businesses can lead, be innovative, sustainable, and grow.