The Red Deer & District Chamber of Commerce is business advocacy association who is committed to creating value and prosperity for its members and building a vibrant community.
With more than 800 members our collective voice on issues affecting business gets louder with every new member and allows the Chamber to promote local business interests. The Chamber also provides tailored value added services, networking and educational events for our members.
- We are a non-partisan, membership-based organization
- We are not a government organization and do not receive government funding. We do work closely with all levels of government to advocate for businesses.
- We are funded through revenues from membership, events, sponsorship, marketing/advertising as well as our partnership of Agri-Trade.
- We were founded in 1894 by a group of business people that wanted to have a prosperous community.
- Over 70% of our members have less than 15 employees